Axe IO Rack mount?

AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, StealthPlug, StealthPedal, StompIO Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe IO Rack mount?

Postby sschow1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Is there any solution for rack mounting an AxeIO?
sschow1

Re: Axe IO Rack mount?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:33 pm

There is no official rackmount option available.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sschow1 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:56 pm

I tell ya what, I’m so in love with how the axeio improves my guitar tone with sims, I’m thinking about using a Mac instead of my vox tonelab for gigging. But, having it rack mounted would help a lot. It’s either that or else I will attach it to my pedalboard with Velcro and then not use the usb but send line level audio from there back to my rack.
sschow1

Postby ambrs57 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:43 am

I've been trying to figure this out. At the moment I have it strapped to a rack shelf with zip ties. That holds it secure, but it's ugly and someone could easily cut the zip ties and take off with it. Surely there has to be a better way. Rackmounting this unit should be a no-brainer. It's my live rig going forward - velcro doesn't work so well because the bottom of the unit isn't flush with the shelf.

Maybe you guys could make a bracket of some kind as an accessory?
ambrs57

Return to Interfaces & Controllers