Just bought the IK multimedia axe i/o and dont have the soft

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Just bought the IK multimedia axe i/o and dont have the soft

Postby Devington » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:54 am

Hey guys, so I really wanted to get back into playing guitar and a new tube amp seemed too expensive right now. I decided to buy the Ik multimedia axe i/o as they have have a special offer right now so you get amplitube max free. Ive registered my product but the option to download amplitube isnt even there, not even the deluxe version you get with it anyway. Long shot, but does anybody know how to solve this ? It is a new product btw and not used. Ive just submitted a ticket to support there too.
Devington

Re: Just bought the IK multimedia axe i/o and dont have the

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Once you register the qualifying hardware, your AmpliTube MAX software from the promo would be available in User Area --> My Products.

If you don't see it there support will have to be the ones who assist you with that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers