AXE I/O OUTPUT VOLUME

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O OUTPUT VOLUME

Postby gary.listug » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:21 am

I've noticed when switching between my Apogee One interface and the Axe I/O interface, that the Axe I/O output volume levels are somewhat lower than those of the Apogee one, with the Mac volume level unchanged. I have to turn the Mac volume up considerably to compensate. On the AXE/I/O I have the master set to max, in the control panel the Out 1 2 slider is all the way up 0DB. Is there some other setting or control that I need to tweak.

Workable but a little limiting.
gary.listug

Re: AXE I/O OUTPUT VOLUME

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:24 pm

Since no other users have chimed in for a while, I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support to see if there is something wrong with settings or something like that since this is primarily a user-to-user discussion forum.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers