Paid to register a used stomp I/o

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Paid to register a used stomp I/o

Postby Mzoheir » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:40 pm

I purchased a used stomp I/O and paid the seller and we succeeded to do license transfer and the device shows under my products , however I did not get the option to download the AmpliTube deluxe and the rest of the bundle , I waited almost a day and still nothing , sent an email to CS but still didn’t hear from them, is there anything I’m doing wrong that I can try ?
I also did custom shop “restore my gear “
Any help would be appreciated .
Mzoheir

Re: Paid to register a used stomp I/o

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:44 pm

This is something that IK Support would have to assist with. If you opened a technical support ticket they would typically respond within around 2 business days (M-F approximately 10-6:40 EST) and the Sales & Service form may have a slightly longer response time but they will respond and assist you.

If you opened a ticket more than 2 business days ago, please provide the ticket number.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Paid to register a used stomp I/o

Postby Mzoheir » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Peter_IK wrote:This is something that IK Support would have to assist with. If you opened a technical support ticket they would typically respond within around 2 business days (M-F approximately 10-6:40 EST) and the Sales & Service form may have a slightly longer response time but they will respond and assist you.

If you opened a ticket more than 2 business days ago, please provide the ticket number.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot peter
Indeed , a gentleman called Ryan is assisting me as we speak , excellent support , thank you
Mzoheir

Return to Interfaces & Controllers