StealthPedal software

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

StealthPedal software

Postby mark.fine » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Will there be updated 64-bit Mac software for StealthPedal, or will legacy users going to be out of luck? Right now all you can do is use it as an I/O interface.

If not, I offer to rebuild it myself, if the code can be provided. Otherwise it's a nice, interesting paperweight.
mark.fine

Re: StealthPedal software

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:19 pm

StealthPedal is a long-discontinued product so there is no news about an upcoming update to the software, sorry. As a class-compliant interface, it will indeed likely continue to work for I/O as you point out, though.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mark.fine » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Any chance on getting the code, or at least an interface spec that I can build something to?
mark.fine

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:29 pm

mark.fine wrote:Any chance on getting the code, or at least an interface spec that I can build something to?

I don't have access to that. You could inquire with the tech support team but honestly I don't know of any case where IK has given closed source code out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers