iRig Stomp I/O no device divers will install.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O no device divers will install.

Postby mercnet » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:31 pm

I bought this about a month ago. It has worked once. The first day I got it, I plugged it all in, registered the product, download all the goodies. Everything was in order so I disconnected everything and went to work. Since that day... it has never worked again. Sure the lights come on... but it will never come up in the audio devices. It used to come up with an unknown driver, but now... it does even do that. I plug it in, nothing. The device manager never changes and there is no driver at all, not even a broken one.

I have made sure its not in stand alone mode, I have changed USB cables, I have even reinstalled windows on new hardware. Nothing. I now have a $300 paper weight.

Does anyone have any answers or suggestions? Already requested shipping label to be sent back for replacement, but I really hate to do that and take all that time if I am just missing something, but honestly think the thing is just dead inside.
mercnet

Re: iRig Stomp I/O no device divers will install.

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Since you mention Device Manager I'll assume you are on Windows. While the Specs page at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs states that iRig Stomp I/O does indeed fully support Windows 10 WASAPI audio I would think there may be a problem with that (maybe with a recent Windows update or similar?). In that case, tech support can help troubleshoot that with you at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and you can also try using ASIO4ALL which is mentioned as compatible on the Specs page as well with a link to the IK FAQ on setting it up.

I would try those suggestions and if they don't help please open a support ticket (or add to the one you opened asking for a return label if you did that through IK) and I'm sure you'll get all fixed up.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers