iRig Stomp I/O Expression pedal calibration issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O Expression pedal calibration issues

Postby ebatitang » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:04 am

Hello,

I recently calibrated my expression pedal, which worked fine, except now the virtual switch doesn't seem to work no matter what I do. I try to calibrate it as lightly as possible, and I cannot get the wah or anything to turn on the way it should no matter how much pressure I put on the thing. A little help would be appreciated.
ebatitang

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Expression pedal calibration issues

Postby Pedro.f. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:20 pm

I have the same problem. Any help?
Pedro.f.

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:20 pm

Since no other users have chimed in (this is mainly a user-to-user discussion forum) the best way to get technical support is directly from the IK Support team via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

I recommend opening a ticket with them and obtaining official and direct technical support from the IK Support team. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pedro.f. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:29 pm

I have a ticket opened but I don’t have an answer yet and meantime I have found this topic with the same issue.
Pedro.f.

Return to Interfaces & Controllers