AX / I Preset button

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AX / I Preset button

Postby SebSeb40 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Hello, I am owner of AX I / O for a short time. I can not scroll through the presets from Amplitube to AXIS I / O. Should we configure something?

Pascal
SebSeb40

Re: AX / I Preset button

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Please note, this is not a technical support forum. This is for user-to-user discussion. If you need assistance with your products, please check with support for your troubles here:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

In the meantime, I would suggest making sure you have the latest version of AmpliTube 4 from your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account. Next, make sure you have the latest AXE I/O Control Panel & Drivers.

Once you're all updated, in stand-alone the Audio/MIDI Set Up will need your MIDI Input selected as the AXE I/O, then your "Preset Control" option in the MIDI window (Lower left hand corner) must be enabled. In your DAW only the later step is needed.

Hope this helps! :ugeek:
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby SebSeb40 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:15 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I was able to operate the button "Preset" but only with the support (depression) to trigger in Amplitube the action. By cons when I turn the button, nothing happens, I may still be forgotten something? I prefer to post here because contacting the support is really not simple, it is necessary to give multiple news each time.
thank you,

Pascal
SebSeb40

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:46 pm

SebSeb40 wrote:Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I was able to operate the button "Preset" but only with the support (depression) to trigger in Amplitube the action. By cons when I turn the button, nothing happens, I may still be forgotten something? I prefer to post here because contacting the support is really not simple, it is necessary to give multiple news each time.
thank you,

Pascal

To help clarify, here is a screen capture of how it should work once set up as described above. Press the "PRESET" button to enter the preset drop-down menu. From here you can find the collection & sound you're looking for to select it by pressing the "PRESET" button. Once selected, press the button again to exit the preset drop-down menu.

As for your concerns with support, the process is not very complicated, just open a ticket and a rep will get back to you via email with information to help address your issues. Sometimes posting to a forum like this, designed for mainly discussion, may take longer for you to get the help you need and our support team is well versed on our products.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby SebSeb40 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Hello
Thanks for the information, I reinstalled the AXIS I / O interface and everything works. I think I had touch settings and it was not working properly. Today everything is ok.
Thanks again,

Pascal
SebSeb40

Return to Interfaces & Controllers