On/Off with Amp4 iOS with Blueboard and extrnal pendal

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

On/Off with Amp4 iOS with Blueboard and extrnal pendal

Postby linuxdancer » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Hi all

First time here. I am trying to assign one of my Blueboard buttons as the the On/Off button for the Wah and then just using pedal for the Wah effect. (Using with Amp4 iOS) I searched but have found nothing so far. I seem to get a combination of things happening but not the intended result. If there a procedure to do this or maybe it cannot be done?

Thanks!
linuxdancer

Re: On/Off with Amp4 iOS with Blueboard and extrnal pendal

Postby periscopepete » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:28 pm

What exactly is happening for you? I'm trying to do the same thing, except I want to also add an external switch on switch 2 to change from Direct FX mode to Preset Switch mode.

In theory, as long as "Direct FX" is selected in settings, it should default to controlling the wah bypass. Mind does that at least. If your expression pedal is connected and calibrated, then it should control the wah effect no problem. Check that you've run through the calibration and then hold down your finger on the pedal part of the wah and it should say it's looking for the control pedal. Once you engage the expression pedal, it should work.

It worked for me for a day, but then the pedal stopped registering in Amplitube. Not sure if it's a bad pedal or bad Blueboard.
periscopepete

Return to Interfaces & Controllers