driver error notice with blueboard and PC?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

driver error notice with blueboard and PC?

Postby jodenmi » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:49 am

Trying to pair the latest blueboard (no USB slot) to my PC - after trying top pair the pc says driver error connect top the internet?

Is there some driver I need for the blueboard to run on Windows 10?

Thanks
jodenmi

Re: driver error notice with blueboard and PC?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:33 pm

iRig BlueBoard is not designed for Windows 10 so there is no available driver for it. I know of no third-party driver available either.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodenmi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:38 pm

I see, do you think it would be prudent for IK to state that in the hardwares' info page?

Thanks for the reply
jodenmi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:40 pm

You're welcome. Please note that the iRig BlueBoard Specs page states:

Requirements

iOS Devices

Compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation. iOS 6.1 or later is required.

Computers

Mac®: Compatible with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. Models: iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (all models from June 2012 on). Mac OS X 10.7 or later is required.

Android Devices

Compatible only with iKlip Stage app running on most Android smartphones and tablets that support Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. Android 4.3 or later is required.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodenmi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Well, duh! doesn't state it though does it? As pretty much everything supports windows, I still say it would be prudent to actually STATE it will not work in windows!

Maybe your tech people SHOULD create some way of being able to use it with Windows. [snark redacted, unnecessary]

I've now got a useless hunk of junk!

And windows does have BT Le as well!

Thanks for the reply
jodenmi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:28 pm

I'm sorry to hear that the Specs page is not what you expected. This is not atypical, though, to mention that a product works with and not to list everything it does not work with. Windows did not support BT LE at the time iRig BlueBoard was released.

I will relay your suggestion to the team with regard to Windows compatibility.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Also, please keep it civil, there's no need for snarky comments. This thread has been answered correctly and also based on how it has devolved out of frustration so it will now be locked.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers