IRig Pro Duo / Guitar and Vocal Mix Effects [RESOLVED]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig Pro Duo / Guitar and Vocal Mix Effects [RESOLVED]

Postby stuartwallbridge » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Hi

I recently purchased the IRig Pro Duo. The intended use was to be able to work on use of microphone and developing vocal skills for live performances.

I could put this all through an amp etc but living in an apartment I need to try and be a little considerate to my neighbours.

So I am hoping to plug in my SM58 and Taylor acoustic.

I can get a nice tone on the guitar through the headphone output and running through the acoustic amp app.

But the vocal is flat and has no reverb etc.

How can I get both guitar and vocal effects for live playback and listening too? And which combination of the apps would be best?

Thanks

Stuart
stuartwallbridge

Re: IRig Pro Duo / Guitar and Vocal Mix Effects

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello,

Thanks for joining the conversation.

Check out this FAQ below, this should help answer your question.

The full FAQ can be found here.

Yes, you can connect a vocalist and a guitar player to the iRig Pro Duo and have both performing on each app on the same iPhone/iPad.

Please make sure you have updated to the latest of both AmpliTube and VocaLive apps, then setup the apps as follows..

• With iRig Pro Duo connected to your device, note which channels you have the mic and the guitar plugged into
  • Launch AmpliTube app, click on Menu > Settings and set Background Audio > ON.
  • Within AmpliTube app, click on Recorder icon. Track 1 shows a 'Channel 1' assigned as the input. Tap on this to set to either channel 1 or 2, whichever your guitar is plugged into.
  • Launch VocaLive app, click on Menu > Settings and set Background Audio > ON.
  • Within VocaLive app, click on Recorder icon. Track 1 shows a 'Channel 1' assigned as the input. Tap on this to set to either channel 1 or 2, whichever your mic is plugged into.
You should now be able to play both your guitar and sing into your mic at the same time, with each channel processed individually.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby nejinohe » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:28 pm

Yaa be viewing outer looks it seems verey much exciting...Just too excited for it now...Cant wait anymore
nejinohe

Postby tmsowrovislam » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:22 pm

[MOD REDACTED - Double post - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=22957]
tmsowrovislam

Re: IRig Pro Duo / Guitar and Vocal Mix Effects [RESOLVED]

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:36 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers