Frozen iRig Stomp I/O stuck

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Frozen iRig Stomp I/O stuck

Postby ALEXdK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Hello everyone,
Since the last guitar tuning (foot control 3), the iRig Stomp I/O doesn't respond any more.
As soon I plug the power supply, the two levels of "Gain" and "Volume" buttons go into a complete red scale.
Foot controls nor iPad switches make any changes...
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

[img]?uploads?[/img]
ALEXdK

Re: Frozen iRig Stomp I/O stuck

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi, looks like your iRig Stomp I/O is in standalone mode. Please do the following and it should reset to the standard mode: Restart iRig Stomp I/O while holding Stomp 1.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ALEXdK » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:20 am

Thanks for the answer Peter,
GREAT it has done it!
(I stupidly was trying by holding down stop 4 :? :roll: )
ALEXdK

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Great to hear! Glad to help.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers