iRig Stomp I/O not detecting input!!!

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O not detecting input!!!

Postby jacksonmonkey » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:35 pm

I just bought this brand new, it won't let me select the "headphone" input from iPad or iPhone, doesn't detect a signal through USB on PC or MacBook Pro. Running an iPad pro, iPhone Xs, MacBook Pro 15" 2018 all on the latest mac is, and a gaming PC I built with an octo-core cpu. So far this has proven to be nothing but a bulky paper weight and has me seriously considering just sticking with my analog gear. This product is touted as a plug n play, yet doesn't work at all. Extremely frustrated, and I've already opened a ticket with no response in over 48 hours... Downloaded Asio4all driver to PC, everything is up to date. Maybe purchasing frustratingly difficult items is better left to those without PTSD.
jacksonmonkey

Re: iRig Stomp I/O not detecting input!!!

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:52 pm

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please note that if you already have a ticket open we have guidelines on this user-to-user forum where you can PM your ticket number to Ryan_IK or myself to have someone take a look.

I know it is frustrating when something doesn't work out of the box and you are having an atypical experience, but I'm sure they will be able to assist you. Note that the support team will typically reply within 1-2 business days so if the ticket was opened over the weekend that would mean you'd hear from them when the office is open during the week.

Thank you for your patience and I can't wait until they get you up and running with iRig Stomp I/O as that is a great unit!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers