IRIG HD2 CONNECTION SETUP TO IPHONE XS MAX

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG HD2 CONNECTION SETUP TO IPHONE XS MAX

Postby Cladoceran » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:05 am

Hi,

I bought i righ hd 2 but i have struggle to make it work.

-installation of amplitube for ios -ok
-registration of amplitube from settings account -ok
by the way about this i do not understand additional benefits for registering because i can not use fender or other bundle packages with out pay extra.
-connect guitar to irig hd 2 -ok
-connect irig hd 2 to iphone via its cable - ok
-connect irig hd2 to charge 3 speaker via aux -ok
another question about this. i think that i have to connect to speaker in irig hd2, i can not output sound via iphone directly.

-after that there is nothing. ive got blue color. check cables. check settings on the app. on app setting it shows `audio interface` should it be jack or something?

-i do not see any tutorial about setting on iphone. anybody have? (i am not talking about 4 step tutorial which shared with irig hd 2) i am talking about explnation of all things in settings menu.
-when i play demo on amplitube app i can hear sound from charge 3. so there should be a problem on guitar and irig connection.

edit-i checked also iphone mic setting and authorizations. nothing changed.
Cladoceran

Re: IRIG HD2 CONNECTION SETUP TO iPhone XS MAX

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi, sorry to hear you are having issues. It looks like you've gone through the standard steps of initial troubleshooting so I'd recommend contacting IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official support as this forum is for user-to-user discussion (of course other users can still chime in, but you'll likely get a resolution more quickly via official tech support channels). Thanks!

With regard to benefits of having the iRig HD 2 interface, there are add-ons to AmpliTube available for additional purchase (there is a mountain of gear available, some is not included with the main app) but you also unlock some great free gear upon registration and you can find what that is and how to do so on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers