iRig/Amplitube Choppy Sound

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig/Amplitube Choppy Sound

Postby uglycustoomer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Hello - I have been using Amplitube 4 and my iRidHD 2 fine for a few months now and all of a sudden when i open the program to start recording a track, the sound is super static and the moment i strum the guitar, everything stops working. I close the program and re-open and the same thing.

any ideas? I reinstalled Amplitube, Asio4all, restarted a bunch of times, nothing...
uglycustoomer

Re: iRig/Amplitube Choppy Sound

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

I would check with support to see what could be going on here.

Click here to open a ticket, then shoot me a PM with your ticket number.

The team can look into what is going on here and get you working. Make sure with your initial ticket to include a screen shot of your Audio/MIDI Settings in AmpliTube 4. This can be found under the top navigation bar's "Settings" drop down menu.

A couple of quick things to check for ASIO4ALL users. :geek:

1. Make sure all devices being used are set to the same Sample Rate & Bit depth. This setting can be adjusted in Control Panel > Sounds, as well as when creating a new AmpliTube 4 project. AmpliTube 4 defaults to a 44.1kHz Sample Rate.
  2. In the ASIO4ALL control panel ("Panel..." in the Audio/MIDI Settings) make sure all devices have the same Audio Buffer Size selected. Click the WRENCH icon to see all sub devices and adjust these values as well.

iRig users can click here for a walk-through of ASIO4ALL use on Windows.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers