Irig stomp I/O and iPad Pro

AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, StealthPlug, StealthPedal, StompIO Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig stomp I/O and iPad Pro

Postby romanevelev » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Hello. It is impossible to use your irig stomp together with iPad pro at concerts. It works terribly badly. The tuner shuts off with a wild crash as soon as you turn it on. the sound is constantly lost. I certainly did not expect much for such money, but why position it as a thing for live concerts, if it works that way?
it works a little better with mac book, but I couldn’t use it at a concert all the same. the sound at once became terrible. had to restart the system. How to use it in such a situation? if at any moment this can happen? :?: :?: :?:
romanevelev

Re: Irig stomp I/O and iPad Pro

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:12 pm

There are definitely people using iRig Stomp I/O and their iOS devices live. What you are experiencing is not the normal behavior. Please report this to IK Support for official technical support and they will help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers