Connecting Amplitube 4 to AXE IO Controller [SOLVED]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: Connecting Amplitube 4 to AXE IO Controller

Postby dlgebert » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:10 pm

jdpelayop wrote:Thanks Ryan! That did the trick.
I had to reinstall it in order to get it ask again for the permission, but now it works!

Good news! :D

At when I first read Ryan's post I was going to reply that we had already installed the new version, but then I saw the microphone permissions part and I thought that could be the issue. I thought I had answered "Yes" to all of the permissions, but maybe I didn't on the microphone one, which I don't recall seeing during installation.

I don't use the stand alone versions, but I'm glad you got it working. :)

Dave
dlgebert

Re: Connecting Amplitube 4 to AXE IO Controller [SOLVED]

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Glad to hear everything is working! :D

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers