AXE I/O Output Issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O Output Issues

Postby hiramatak » Wed May 15, 2019 11:55 am

Somehow Headphone, Amp Out, and 1/2's output only sending out L side but not R side.
Yes I've turned on Stereo 1/2. It even occurs on just playing on iTunes for instance.
Checked the monitor on Axe I/O control panel and L/R both volume are active.
Same on Live, just R side does not come out from any 1/4 inch outputs on this interface.

All knobs are working fine, if I tweak down the Headphones yes volume goes down.
Again only the Left side, Right is always muted...
so weird. Just start acting like this since last night.

Inputs all great. Tuner fine too. 48V all good on control panel.
It is really just 'not be able to hear R side'

Has anyone have this issue?
Seems like for the that R is muted somehow and not ON.

Lmk if you guys have any clue, I'm bit clueless atm.
Updated firmware 1.04. but didn't do anything,

Thank you
hiramatak

Re: AXE I/O Output Issues

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed May 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Hey hiramatak,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Have you checked in with Technical Support? If not, open a ticket here and the team can look into this deeper.

In the meantime, below is some information which could help here. :ugeek:

1. Check your Monitor knob on your physical AXE I/O unit. This should be set to DAW when using software and DIRECT when using no software.
  2. Check your Direct Monitor control setting in the AXE I/O Control Panel. If you are not using a DAW or any software, but instead the DIRECT option, make sure to set this control to MONO. The STEREO option will result in Input 1 on the LEFT and Input 2 on the RIGHT.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers