Irig pro I/O and Android Phone 8.1

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig pro I/O and Android Phone 8.1

Postby bezujov » Sat May 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Hello
I'm new in the forum.

I want to know if with the Irig pro I / O device, and an Android phone, I can play the guitar while listening to Spotify music with headphones.
It is to play on songs without disturbing anyone at home.

Thank you
bezujov

Re: Irig pro I/O and Android Phone 8.1

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm

Hello bezujov,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the IK community!

Unfortunately, the iRig Pro I/O would require SAPA (Samsung Pro Audio) to work with AmpliTube on Android at this time. As this audio engine (SAPA) has been discontinued by Samsung, we urge users to check out the iRig UA and AmpliTube UA hardware/software combo. These products work together to allow for a universal experience on the Android platform. The iRig UA has a DSP chip which is the 'brain' of AmpliTube UA.

Important: The iRig UA will require Android 4.2 or later and USB Host compatibility.

Do note, the iRig Pro I/O will work with any apps which allow digital audio input. For an example of a great app to use with this product, check out iRig Recorder 3 for Android.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Irig pro I/O and Android Phone 8.1

Postby bezujov » Wed May 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Thanks a lot
I will buy the irig UA.

Best regards
bezujov

Return to Interfaces & Controllers