Issues when using the iRig pre

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Issues when using the iRig pre

Postby jahmendez » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:19 am

Hi team, I am using an iPad mini 2014 with Switcher Studio and my iRig PRE connected propperly. I have a mixer that sends the audio thru the XLR port, and here are some of the issues I am having on:

1. I can hear echo on my transmition and even in the headphone jack of the iRig, why could happen this? The audio from the mixer works pretty good whitout any issues when i connect my headphones in the same output of the mixer, but i get the echo in the iRig and transmitions

2. Trying to set the better amount of volumen from the mixer and balancing with the gain of the iRig, sometimes I dont need to move anything in the iRig and the volume is good, but sometimes I just need to move the wheel of the gain a little bit and then I get lot of saturation or nocie because a lot of volume comes out of the iRig. Or even i just push the wheel and the volume goes up or down

Any suggestions or comments around this or I am the only one with this issues? :(
Thanks
jahmendez

Return to Interfaces & Controllers