[RESOLVED] Irig2 HD - No Audio

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

[RESOLVED] Irig2 HD - No Audio

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:30 am

Am I missing something:

I installed A4max
I installed Irig2 HD (was detected by W10 64)
Installed ASIO4all
Went into A4all setting and turned on Irig2
Ran Amp4
Went to setting set it to ASIO4all and set it to Irig2 (both inputs and outputs set)

Plugged in guitar and the light turns green when playing guitar.
Plugged in headphones (nothing)
Amp4 on the PC shows no input signal.

Checked the switch and it's set to FX (not thru).

Anything else I'm missing?
auggybendoggy2

Re: Irig2 HD - No Audio

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Have you followed the settings precisely from https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1076 ? If you have and still have issues, I'd recommend opening a ticket with IK Support for direct and official assistance. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Irig2 HD - No Audio

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:17 am

Peter, sorry to get back to you so late, but yes, setting the input was the trick. I don't quite understand why there are l/r inputs on a audio device that has only 1 input, but I'm guessing Amplitube is setup for more than just a guitar.
auggybendoggy2

Re: [RESOLVED] Irig2 HD - No Audio

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:32 am

Thanks for letting me know!

As this post is resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy. If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers