iRig Keys I/O and softsynths

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Keys I/O and softsynths

Postby tommy@paabel.ee » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:50 am

Hi !

How can I setup the iRig Keys I/O to work with other softsynths than one made by IK Multimedia.
Like Arturia analog Lab or Korg Legacy cell.
I have not firuger out, how can I set iRig Keys I/O to control the knobs and parameters for example in analog lab. can do it with my other midi controllers....
tommy@paabel.ee

Re: iRig Keys I/O and softsynths

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi, typically programs will have MIDI Learn functionality where you can set up different knobs etc to control various aspects of the software. I'd suggest looking at the manuals and support materials for those softsynths to see how to control things via MIDI.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommy@paabel.ee » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:46 am

Peter_IK wrote:Hi, typically programs will have MIDI Learn functionality where you can set up different knobs etc to control various aspects of the software. I'd suggest looking at the manuals and support materials for those softsynths to see how to control things via MIDI.

Yes they have, but when I turn on LEARN MIDI and turn the knobs of iRig Keys I/O nothing happens. No problem with my other midi k-board..
tommy@paabel.ee

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:22 pm

tommy@paabel.ee wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Hi, typically programs will have MIDI Learn functionality where you can set up different knobs etc to control various aspects of the software. I'd suggest looking at the manuals and support materials for those softsynths to see how to control things via MIDI.

Yes they have, but when I turn on LEARN MIDI and turn the knobs of iRig Keys I/O nothing happens. No problem with my other midi k-board..

That is strange and not the normal behavior. I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct assistance with this issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers