iRig Keys I/O sound problems

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Keys I/O sound problems

Postby tommy@paabel.ee » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:01 am

Hi !

I changed from my Roland Octa-Capture to iRig Keys i/o for portability, but it does not seem to work as it should. (iMac 2,66 GHz with 8gig of memory running El Capitan)
First - when I play videos from Youtube, after couple of minutes the sound gets distorted (as if the buffer size is not correct) and the playback is slowed.
No such problem with Octa Capture.
Second - when I use iRig keys i/o with Logic Pro X, the same slowed and distorted sound appears with Sample Tank 4 even with only two or three instruments loaded. And then the error message pops up (audio - midi sync alert) saying something like "Samplerate 33-.... something is detected, please check samplerate of your external interface are the same (I have 44.1 16 bit in Logic)
The i/o buffersize is already set to 1024 but with Octa Capture it was 256 with no problem
tommy@paabel.ee

Re: iRig Keys I/O sound problems

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm not sure what would cause these issues for you but IK Support can provide direct technical assistance to troubleshoot and get you up and running via the support link in my signature.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers