iRig Stomp i/o Tonebridge compatible?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: iRig Stomp i/o Tonebridge compatible?

Postby AZULJAY » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:03 pm

I was told the same information from UG-tech staff to do those same 3 steps but with the Blueboard.

I tried to do the same 3 steps with my iRig stomp and NO! it does not work. further more the info I was given is cropped and pasted below. Also my initial start up issues were a cause of a bad power cord. Not sure if IK wants to send a new one to me? or what I should do? I have to use the usb1 usb 2 cable for power.
So I am not sure what else to do, I did the 3 steps as suggested with the Stomp i/o and NO GO! :-(
So I am about to buy a blueboard but would prefer not to.. maybe since I got a bad power cord I may have a bad unit? IK is not good at timely responses so not sure if my unit is bad faulty? or what I should do about a return or replacement. the vendor suggested I reach out to IK ?

below is a quote from UG tech staff.. :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Our staff member has given you the right advice, but I'm afraid you didn't quite follow it. The recommendation was to buy iRid Blueboard, not iRig Stomp I/O. You can try to set it up using this instruction for Blueboard:

1. Get the iRig Blueboard app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/irig-bl ... 33714?mt=8) and connect your Blueboard to the app. Be sure it's connected before proceeding to step 2.
2. Go to Tonebridge, scroll the Featured screen down, open the External Pedal Interface.
3. Tap “Set up...“ on any of the actions in the list, and then press any button on the Blueboard. The button should assign to the action, and you will be able to control the app with the Blueboard.

If this doesn't work - I suggest you return your Stomp device and Blueboard as advised. It's also 2.5 times cheaper, you can get it for $100.

Thanks for being with Ultimate Guitar!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need support in future!

Best regards,
Khristian Yungblyut
Ultimate Guitar Support Team
AZULJAY

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Those steps I posted above worked perfectly for our Support Manager after I reported your experience. Please contact IK Support directly and they can assist you (and they are the ones who would need to verify the power cord issue and resolve that too). They can be reached at the link in my signature.

Also, this thread has run its course, so it will be locked as the solution is posted above for anybody who is interested and if having trouble, IK Support must be contacted as this is a user-to-user forum.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I'm sure IK Support will assist you and the steps above will be of use to others who want to use iRig Stomp I/O with ToneBridge.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Also note that some who are having issues may have their iRig Stomp I/O set to Standby Mode. You should not be in standby mode. To exit (or enter) standby mode, you can keep footswitch 1 pressed while connecting the
external PSU.

To indicate that iRig Stomp I/O has been initialized in stand alone mode, all the 4 footswitch’s
LEDs blink red 3 times and the red LEDs of the meters turn on red.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers