iRig 2 can't hear guitar/bass Garageband suddenly?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig 2 can't hear guitar/bass Garageband suddenly?

Postby culdesac97 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:55 am

I use an iRig 2 connected to an iPad to record my electric guitar and bass onto GarageBand. Out of nowhere, I suddenly couldn't hear either instrument through the app or my set up. Nothing changed, no cords, settings or anything.

I thought it might've been my patch cord, so I tried switching back to my old iRig (version before 2) to test. I could hear my electric guitar no problem, but still nothing with the bass.

Every once in a while I can hear the bass again, but I'm also getting feed from some radio station that's as loud as the bass.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any idea what to do?
culdesac97

Re: iRig 2 can't hear guitar/bass Garageband suddenly?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi, I'm not sure what would cause this for you and since no other users have chimed in for a while since you posted I'd recommend opening a ticket with IK Support for official support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you haven't done so already.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers