Need help with controlling virtual stomp boxes

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Need help with controlling virtual stomp boxes

Postby mkaulback » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:55 pm

Hi everyone New here. I really hope I can get help with this. I'm using Roland rubix44 audio interface and sonar platnium. I recently bought the AmpliTube Slash and would like to use the virtual stomps... ultimately I would like to plug a simple pedal into the back of the audio interface... the pedal is an old rp255. Their in is the problem.. the rp255 has USB type b to USB type a...the Roland has midi din pin in and out. There is no cord for this...l want the virtual stomps in this case wah to learn the rp255.
M question is would it be possible to keep Roland plugged into one Port and the rp255 into another Port on my computer (windows 10) and have the virtual stomps learn the midi input but still keep Roland plugged in...I can plug The pedal into guitar into rp255 then into Roland but that doesn't give me control over the virtual pedals.
I'd rather not go and buy a kenton hub or anything as my wife cringes Everytime I come back from the music store
Is there a way to make it work? I am dumb so any help would be appreciated

Thanks
mkaulback

Return to Interfaces & Controllers