Irig Keys with IPad Pro 2018 (USB-C)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Keys with IPad Pro 2018 (USB-C)

Postby eric.linder » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:16 pm

I just received the $29.99 cable from IK Multimedia that lets me go out of the irig Keys Pro with a mini-DIN into a USB.

I have Apple’s USB>USB-C converter, and that is how it is set up.

The key board will not power on. It WILL power on when I connect the mini-DIN to lightning cable into my iPhone, though ...

Any thoughts???
eric.linder

Re: Irig Keys with iPad Pro 2018 (USB-C)

Postby dieter_hirsbrunner » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:15 pm

I had the iRig keys 37 key mini-keyboard. I also tried the mini-DIN to USB-C on my iPad Pro 2018. It did exactly what you describe here for me also.

I had to use the micro USB to USB cable with the Apple USB to USB-C adaptor, not the mini-DIN cable. Try this out, if the iRig keys Pro is just a full size version of iRig keys it should work.
dieter_hirsbrunner

Re: Irig Keys with iPad Pro 2018 (USB-C)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:32 pm

I would also recommend reaching out to IK Support in situations like this if other users are not able to assist. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers