Connecting I-Rig Pro to I-Rig Stomp I/O to I-Pad

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Connecting I-Rig Pro to I-Rig Stomp I/O to I-Pad

Postby jake@cforja.com » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:22 pm

I have an I Rig Pro that I want to connect to the I-Rig Stomp I/O & I-Pad. So far I've tried the firewire out on the I Rig Pro to an Apple Photo Kit connector (USB input). That lights up the I-Rig ... but ... connecting the I Stomp to the Apple Photo Kit connector (lightning input) doesn't get me to access the I-Pad / I-Rig settings. Help.
jake@cforja.com

Re: Connecting I-Rig Pro to I-Rig Stomp I/O to I-Pad

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:25 pm

Your iRig Pro should connect directly to your iOS device via the included cable (as should iRig Stomp I/O). You would not normally connect them both to the same iOS device. The USB connectivity is meant for connecting to your computer.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Connecting I-Rig Pro to I-Rig Stomp I/O to I-Pad

Postby Rcarnighan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:53 am

I connect my instrument and vocal cables to my effects pedal first and then out to my Duo Pro. From there my fire wire out from my Duo Pro into my ios Iphone/ipad for IRig Recordering. My wired headphones/earphones are pluggec into the 1/8” trs input on the Duo Pro for stereo listening and recording with live effects and no latency.
Rcarnighan

Return to Interfaces & Controllers