[RESOLVED] Sound cuts out

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

[RESOLVED] Sound cuts out

Postby leerichardtaylor » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:48 pm

Hi

On both AmpliTube acoustic and AmpliTube iPad the sound cuts out after a few seconds. It comes back if I unplug and replug the iPad by the lightening connector. then it cuts out again....

I have tried 2 different iPads.

Any help appreciated.
leerichardtaylor

Re: Sound cuts out

Postby drkevbo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm

I’m having the exact same problems. Plays about
20sec the cuts out. Buy replugging the external speaker
It will play again .......for about 20sec. Does it in
Both Ampltube and Garage band☹️
drkevbo

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Since other users have not made suggestions and this is a user-to-user forum, I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Support directly and they will surely be able to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drkevbo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:04 pm

I believe I solved the problem. I went into settings. One by one I toggled the setting. Then replugged the monitor cable. When I set No Feedback to OFF the problem resolved. Hope this works.
drkevbo

Re: [RESOLVED] Sound cuts out

Postby dan0252 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:59 pm

The feedback setting to off resolved my issue as well. Thank you.
dan0252

Postby ddcabrera » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 am

I had the same type experience… No sound from the Guitar Amp...

Guitar cabled to iRig HD2. iRig HD2 cabled to iPad Pro gen3, using the new expensive USB Micro to USB C cable. iRig HD2 cabled to guitar Amp.

- Signal from guitar would NOT play through the Amp connection.
- Signal would show on the tuner.
- Signal would play to the Amp with iRig HD2 “Thru Switch” ON.
- Signal would play through headphones.
- Checked the iPad settings. Microphone settings, set to enabled.

*** Switched the Amplitube App “Feedback” setting to OFF. This resolved the issue.***
Now I can hear the App through the guitar amp.

IK should add this setting change to their “FAQ”. Hardware/accessories – iRig2 - I am not hearing any output from my app.
And somewhere easy to see in the setup instructions.
ddcabrera

Postby uglycustoomer » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Where is this setting under Settings?

All i see under my Settings is "Audio MIDI Setup" "Return to Start on Stop" and "Show CPU Meter"

Thanks
uglycustoomer

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:29 pm

uglycustoomer wrote:Where is this setting under Settings?

All i see under my Settings is "Audio MIDI Setup" "Return to Start on Stop" and "Show CPU Meter"

Thanks

This thread was about AmpliTube for iPad. If you are having issues with the desktop version please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly and get you up and running.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers