iRig Acoustic Stage don't work

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Acoustic Stage don't work

Postby yduchemin » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi,
I've just to buy iRig Acoustic Stage (3 days left) and I can't have any sound.
My first use is to connect my acoutic weissenborn style guitar directly on my amp (Mod.8020 Marshall). But nothing out...
Second test was to use the usb connector on my pc over amplitube 4 (under w10). The microphone was recognize by the systeme, but stay mute (level reached to 0).
Third, I've tried with iPad Pro and usb-c, it's exactly the same, if I ant calibrate my iRig the vu-meter stay at 0 and no sound.
My conclusion is my acoustic MEMS microphone isn't working... but I've just opened it :(
Any idea for my help ?
Regards,
YD
yduchemin

Re: iRig Acoustic Stage don't work

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. For such issues where you feel you may have a defective part, please contact IK Support for official and direct support via the link in my signature. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby yduchemin » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:04 pm

It's done :) Thks for your answer.
yes no luck on this shot. :(
yduchemin

Postby DjF1SH » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:49 am

I've had mine for a week. It worked for 2 hours and I spent the rest of the week trying to get it to. 3 different interfaces, types of cables. Etc. It just doesn't raise volume for line level. It's very disappointing . I really wanted it to work. And I've had a ticket since the first day and nobody has contacted me
DjF1SH

Return to Interfaces & Controllers