Stomp I/O Troubleshooting guide?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O Troubleshooting guide?

Postby ZlatkoS » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:48 am

Greetings,

I have read through all available documentation and could not find a guide for led codes for Stomp I/O.

For other pedals I have used combination of lights would signify the problem and point you to the solution. The same way beep codes for bios works. Are the lights informative in any way?

Regardless of what is plugged (ipad, pc, power cable) I only get red light by both volume knobs and bank switches/stomp mode switch work, but there is no sound and no device will recignize any activity.

looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibtk5cgpfvne3 ... n.jpg?dl=0
ZlatkoS

Re: Stomp I/O Troubleshooting guide?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:20 pm

Hi, looks like your iRig Stomp I/O is in standalone mode. Please do the following and it should reset to the standard mode: Restart iRig Stomp I/O while holding Stomp 1.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ZlatkoS » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:05 pm

thank you, that worked :) at least, I can use it as a PC interface now.

What about blinking green light by the input knob? Trying to connect iPad Pro 2018 3rd gen, but still no luck.
ZlatkoS

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 pm

frogstomp wrote:thank you, that worked :) at least, I can use it as a PC interface now.

What about blinking green light by the input knob? Trying to connect iPad Pro 2018 3rd gen, but still no luck.

I'm not sure, and I'd think a reset would fix that too but apparently it did not. I would recommend inquiring directly with IK Support who will be able to troubleshoot directly and get your issue resolved. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby paolomartaneko05@gmail.c » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:12 pm

SAlve ,
Io ho avuto lo stesso problema ma pur tenendo premuto il tasto uno la situazione non cambia.
Come posso fare?
paolomartaneko05@gmail.c

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:46 pm

paolomartaneko05@gmail.c wrote:SAlve ,
Io ho avuto lo stesso problema ma pur tenendo premuto il tasto uno la situazione non cambia.
Come posso fare?

Please contact IK Support for direct technical assistance: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers