Yet Another iRig HD 2 Serial Number

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Yet Another iRig HD 2 Serial Number

Postby edmondson684 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:18 pm

I have purchased the iRig HD 2 and registered an account online. The email associated with the account has been verified.

When trying to register my product I am faced with ‘The provided serial number cannot be registered (code -101)

I have downloaded Amplitube CS and linked it to my account, however, it has none of the free content I was told would appear. Amplitube 4 for macOS is not listed in my account. I assume because of the failure code above.

This is frustrating and I am about to send this back for a full refund. Please let me know whats going on?
edmondson684

Re: Yet Another iRig HD 2 Serial Number

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 pm

For the content unlocked within AmpliTube iOS, you'd need to register your iRig HD 2 serial number inside the app. Since you appear to have problems with this serial number in the multiple places you're trying to register it, this would be a matter for IK Support to handle directly as they have access to your account and systems to which the moderators and users of this forum do not have access.

Please open a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already, and IK Support will help you out and get you up and running.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby edmondson684 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply. Not only can I not download the Amplitube 4 software for macOS but the iPhone app comes up with error code -202 when I try and register it through there.
edmondson684

Postby edmondson684 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:08 pm

Posted ticket #623704. Fingers crossed as I have been told this product is outstanding.
edmondson684

Return to Interfaces & Controllers