iRigKeys i/o velocity sens. not working (Goove Agent/Cubase)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRigKeys i/o velocity sens. not working (Goove Agent/Cubase)

Postby s.rudolph » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 pm

hi.
i am using GrooveAgent within Cubase and hitting the keys or pads at different strengths is not transmitting any velocity info... (my keyboard is set to #2, default).
I have a drum pad which is supposed to trigger 4 samples depending upon how hard i hit my drum pad on the iRig....
unless there is a compatibily issue ?
HINT: i just note that when loading the project, i get an UNMAPPED issue in my midi output .. Could that be why my keyboard may not be sending this data out ?
thanks
s.rudolph

Re: iRigKeys i/o velocity sens. not working (Goove Agent/Cub

Postby s.rudolph » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:56 pm

ok.. this may be an issue with Groove Agent. When i hit my keyboard keys, the sounds do get louder as i hit louder.. (and the recorded track is showing differing velocities)
it therefore appears that Groove Agent is not getting this info.
maybe i need to check with Steinberg ?
s.rudolph

Re: iRigKeys i/o velocity sens. not working (Goove Agent/Cub

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 pm

You could definitely ask Steinberg Support as it does seem like it is leaning toward a Groove Agent issue but our support may also have some suggestions so you could also open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official IK Support. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers