AXE Control Panel 1.0.2

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE Control Panel 1.0.2

Postby allan.bourque » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:24 am

Hi,

Do you publish a change log of these updates? I've had a few nagging issues, nothing bothersome enough to report to you, but it would be nice to have a look to see what is addressed in these updates.

Thank you
allan.bourque

Re: AXE Control Panel 1.0.2

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Usually there are notes with the download in your IK User Area --> My Products. If this update doesn't have information, please request it from IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as the moderators and users of this forum would not have this information.

Regardless, it is always recommended/best practice to install the latest version of drivers and control software.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby allan.bourque » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Thanks Peter,

I didn't even think to look there I only looked in the zip file. The file was brief and my particular issue wasn't listed, but it appears to have been resolved in the update regardless.

Thanks again for the info.

Cheers
allan.bourque

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:06 am

Great! Glad your issues are resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers