Serial Number Ableton

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Serial Number Ableton

Postby Wendt-Wennigsen@T-online. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi ,

excuse im Blind :)

I jusdt register the Axe I/O . and downloaded the Ableton Software. Where can i find the Serial Number for Ableton ?

Regards
Michael
Wendt-Wennigsen@T-online.

Re: Serial Number Ableton

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your post.

After registration your AXE I/O serial number, the Ableton Live Lite serial number included with your products will be listed both in your email, and in the pop up message which results from logging into your User Area of your IK Multimedia account.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Wendt-Wennigsen@T-online. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi :)

ok ,the Email i received shows my Links and the Software , not a Number. In my User Area is the Ableton Software not listed ...

The Link from Ableton is for downloading fdirct from Ableton , but no Number :(

Here is my registration Mail , all other Products shows in the User Area and has a Serial Number

Regards
Michael

Dear Thank you for registering your AXE I/O!
Ready to get started?
¬¬ Download your user manual now at http://www.ikmanual.com/axeio

Get your Drivers, Control Panel, & Bonus Gear now!
Download your Drivers and Control Panel now and don't forget with your AXE I/O registration, we've included a plethora of studio ready software at your disposal. Make sure to grab your software downloads & serial numbers from My Products as soon as possible to get started recording, mixing, and mastering!

Mac/PC
• AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
• Black 76
• White 2A
• VC 670
• EQP-1A
• White Channel
• Mic Room
• Tape Echo
• De-Esser
• CSR Room Reverb
• One
• Ableton Live 10 Lite™

For a full list of gear included click here.

For instructions on getting your included content here

Get your questions answered.
Follow us to hear the latest news on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! Watch more great videos demonstrating our products on the IK Multimedia YouTube channel.

Visit our forums and ask fellow users for tips & tricks!

Read through our FAQ list and watch support videos available.

Still stumped? Contact our technical support department or customer service team.
In a jam? Learn about your One (1) Year Warranty.

And remember...
Jam Points have been added to your User Area. Find out what Jam Points can be used for.
AXE I/O has been added to My Products. All product serial numbers will be stored in your User Area. If you enjoy your experience, please spread the word by posting a review!
For more info, please visit IK's website at http://www.ikmultimedia.com

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 pm

With your registration you should have received two emails. One for the AXE I/O registration information and the other with your Ableton Live Lite serial number and instructions for download. Check your JUNK/SPAM folder if you cannot seem to find this.

Note* There Ableton Live Lite email will have 3 steps. In the third step you will see your serial number.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Wendt-Wennigsen@T-online. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:51 am

Hi,

i checked this twice . I received only one Email . There is nothing in my spam

Regards
Michael

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:01 pm

Sorry to hear you're still having troubles. I will double check with the team. Shoot me a PM with your USERNAME when you can.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby john_hopley » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:47 pm

I have the same problem. No pop up. Nothing in the email. I need the code for Ableton lite please. Who do I contact at IK?
john_hopley

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:37 pm

john_hopley wrote:I have the same problem. No pop up. Nothing in the email. I need the code for Ableton lite please. Who do I contact at IK?

You should contact IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you with this. Thank you.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chicagobears316 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:01 pm

I messaged support so no action is needed on the forum end, just letting you know I had the same issue. Not in my junk email or inbox, don't see it in the user area
chicagobears316

Postby astrogirlplays » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:44 am

Hello, it appears that this is a widespread issue. I also have not received my serial either. There is not pop-up in User Area neither have I received the email. I'll be contacting the support.
astrogirlplays

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:53 pm

If you have evidence that this is a widespread problem, please pass that on to Support.

For anyone-else who runs into this problem, please contact Sales / Order Support, via the IK Multimedia web site. Thank you. the Administrators and Moderators here have no access to User Accounts so cannot offer any specific advice.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers