[RESOLVED] Stomp Box stopped working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

[RESOLVED] Stomp Box stopped working

Postby bryan.zimmerman » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:54 pm

Hello,

This is my first post and unfortunately it’s not good. I’ve already submitted a support ticket, but thought I would check here in the interim. I’ve owned the Stomp I/O for less than a month, and so far it’s been working like a champ. This morning I turned it on, and the lights for the gain and volume stayed a solid red, and nothing came out. I then noticed that my iPad was no longer charging. I tried unplugging and waiting about a minute, but as soon as I plugged it back in the same lights came on, and nothing.

Here’s a picture of it’s current state. Turning the knobs does nothing.

https://flic.kr/p/2etmDfy

Any help is most appreciated.

Bryan
bryan.zimmerman

Re: Stomp Box stopped working

Postby bryan.zimmerman » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Hey gang,

I heard back from support and here is the fix if anyone has the same issue. Apparently when the 2 lights are solid red (see the link to photo) it’s in “standalone” mode. Holding down switch 1 while powering on puts the device back in preset mode.

Many thanks to Paul Hudson from the IK Multimedia team for not only resolving the issue, but also for responding on a Sunday!! You rock!!

Bryan
bryan.zimmerman

Return to Interfaces & Controllers