New IRIG Pro Duo Owner

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New IRIG Pro Duo Owner

Postby MyGrish1001 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:47 pm

Evening Everyone!

Just received my new IRIG Pro Duo today. Worried about compatibility issues with Android. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9+. I have managed to make a connection between the duo and the phone via Mini-DIN to USB with the USB connector that came with my phone. Connecting a mic to the Duo, audio levels go straight thru the roof even with the gain turned all the way down. Can't hear any vocals, but the sound I do hear is like a cheese grater being dragged down the highway at 100mph. Is my cord not compatible? Does the duo just not support Android like the documents say it does? Do I need to order the USB-C to Mini-DIN cable? Anyone out there in or has been in the same boat I am in? Don't want to return this thing, and I refuse to believe it doesn't fully support Android. HELP

My Best
MyGrish1001
MyGrish1001

Re: New IRIG Pro Duo Owner

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:55 pm

Hi, per the specs page, these are the requirements for Android compatibility:

Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.

Since you likely meet that criteria (or I should say, your device does :D ) then I'd recommend seeking official IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so the team can troubleshoot and resolve your issue.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: New IRIG Pro Duo Owner

Postby MyGrish1001 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:01 am

Thank you for the reply Peter. I have submitted a ticket.
MyGrish1001

Return to Interfaces & Controllers