Which irig should I choose ?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Which irig should I choose ?

Postby ted martin » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello,

I need a help please ;-)
I 'm a poor lonesome… music player :? :roll:
Which iRig would be OK for me ?
No reseller could explain me the difference between iRig Pro and iRig Pro I/O.
I want to connect my iPad 3 or my MacBook Air to it : guitar, mic, EMX 512 SC and/or Tyros (I still don't know what for but why not ;-))
Thanks a lot for your answer.

Ted
ted martin

Re: Which irig should I choose ?

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:33 pm

Hello Ted,

Thanks for your post.

The main difference between the original iRig Pro and the newer iRig Pro I/O is this headphone output. The original iRig Pro did not offer a headphone output, but the iRig Pro I/O will offer this control, as this is required for use on the newer iOS devices like the iPhone 7.

Aside from this there are several optimizations on how the unit operates compared to the original iRig Pro. For example, the new power supply port with iOS charging.

If you are purchasing a new unit, we would suggest the iRig Pro I/O. This does not mean the iRig Pro is not a great unit on it's own. Both units will get the job done.

These products will both allow for combo jack input (1/4" or XLR), MIDI IN/OUT, and Mac/PC or iOS compatibility.

Let us know if you have any other questions. We are more than happy to help.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Which irig should I choose ?

Postby ted martin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:31 am

Hello Ryan,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer.
It will help a lot.
I'll order the iRig Pro I/O. ;)

Best regards.

Ted
ted martin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers