Connecting irig I/O stompbox to computer & interface

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Connecting irig I/O stompbox to computer & interface

Postby Ivenado » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:55 pm

Hello
Can t Find Nothing on the net or manual on how to connect this pedal to computer and audio interface
It sens a mystery
Ty
Ivenado

Re: Connecting irig I/O stompbox to computer & interface

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 am

Hi, once registered you will have a PDF manual in your IK User Area under "My Products" --> iRig Stomp I/O. You can also click Manuals at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigstompio/ to read it.

If you follow the instructions there, that should help you get up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ivenado » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:44 am

2. Download and launch the AmpliTube App.
3. Connect a microphone or an instrument to the input combo jack. If the microphone you are using requires
external phantom power, activate the 48V switch. Adjust the input level with the gain potentiometer.
4. Connect a mixer, an amplifier or a PA system to the stereo line outputs. It is possible to control the output
volume with the Volume potentiometer on the top panel.
5. Connect your headphones to the headphone output. It is possible to control the output volume with the
Volume potentiometer on the top panel.
6. If needed, connect up to two footswitch/expression pedals to the TRS connector on iRig Stomp I/O.
7. If needed, you connect external MIDI devices to the physical MIDI ports (Input/Outp2. Download and launch the AmpliTube App.
3. Connect a microphone or an instrument to the input combo jack. If the microphone you are using requires
external phantom power, activate the 48V switch. Adjust the input level with the gain potentiometer.
4. Connect a mixer, an amplifier or a PA system to the stereo line outputs. It is possible to control the output
volume with the Volume potentiometer on the top panel.
5. Connect your headphones to the headphone output. It is possible to control the output volume with the
Volume potentiometer on the top panel.
6. If needed, connect up to two footswitch/expression pedals to the TRS connector on iRig Stomp I/O.
7. If needed, you connect external MIDI devices to the physical MIDI ports (Input/Output

Hello,

I did connected from cable to usb computer but no sign of the pedalboard. The picture shows a cable from Irog to computer but their should be something connecting to the audio interface. I don't see anywhere in my computer the irig or in Logic Pro Plugin?

TY
Ivenado

Postby Ivenado » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:48 am

Hello,

I forgot something. On the site their talking about an input combo jack. So does this cable goes from Irig (TRS) to XLR ( audio interface) if yes where the guitar jack goes. I'e look on the net and their talking about to sending signals, so do i need more cables to hook everything up,
TY
Ivenado

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:12 pm

The input jack is for your guitar. You don't need to connect iRig Stomp I/O to your audio interface as it IS an audio interface thus the USB connection is correct.

I would recommend working directly with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official help as you appear to still have issues after following the directions in the manual and they can troubleshoot directly to see what's happening.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers