Blueboard + Yamaha FC7

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard + Yamaha FC7

Postby wolfgang.hefele » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Cannot calibrate the Yamaha FC7 Pedal with the Blueboard (with [mod edit: another product] it works perfectly). Is the Yamaha FC7 foot controller not compatible with Blueboard?
AmpliTube/CS, iRig2, iRig HD2, Blueboard, iPhone7, iPad, MacBook Pro, AmpliTube4
wolfgang.hefele

Re: Blueboard + Yamaha FC7

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Since no other users have chimed in, I'd suggest reaching out for official IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already.

Any standard expression pedal should work with iRig BlueBoard, I'm sure they can troubleshoot with you and see what's happening.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby garciacarrera » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:04 pm

I have the exact same issue and I wonder if you were able to solve it because I don't see other replies in the forum.
garciacarrera

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:58 pm

^^^^
Peter_IK wrote:Since no other users have chimed in, I'd suggest reaching out for official IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already.

Any standard expression pedal should work with iRig BlueBoard, I'm sure they can troubleshoot with you and see what's happening.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby km4qs58S » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:19 pm

The potentiometer in a Yamaha FC7 expression pedal has a logarithmic taper and IK hardware products expect a linear taper; so you will not get the proper range with the FC7.
km4qs58S

Postby garciacarrera » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:30 pm

km4qs58S wrote:The potentiometer in a Yamaha FC7 expression pedal has a logarithmic taper and IK hardware products expect a linear taper; so you will not get the proper range with the FC7.

Thank you for the response, KM4QS58S. Now I know to move on from the Yamaha and look at other pedals that I've seen recommended for the Blueboard.
garciacarrera

Return to Interfaces & Controllers