Stomp I/O-All light indicators have turned red

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O-All light indicators have turned red

Postby dmorris395 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:56 am

I had transported my Stomp I/O to an office party a few weeks ago. When I plugged the power cord in, I noticed that all of the lights on the footswitches and volume and gain dials had turned red with no audio coming through. I had just been playing with it a day or two earlier with no problems. Any ideas on what could be causing the red lights? Any troubleshooting tips? Thank you in advance. I appreciate it.
dmorris395

Re: Stomp I/O-All light indicators have turned red

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Hey dmorris395,

Thanks for your post!

This does sound unusual for all of the LEDs to come on. As a first check, I would suggest powering off your unit for 20 - 30 seconds. Next, upon powering up your unit, hold Pedal 1 down. This will enable or disable 'Stand-alone' mode which causes the iRig Stomp I/O to act only as a MIDI controller.

If this does not help, please make sure to reach out to technical support using the link below.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

Once your ticket is created, send me a PM with your ticket number.

Keep in mind this forum is for user to user discussion and this is not meant for direct technical support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dmorris395 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:56 am

Holding down the footswitch fixed it. Thanks so much
dmorris395

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Glad to hear everything is working :D
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby zNiik » Wed May 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Having the same problem here. Following these steps also fixed it. Any idea what's causing this? or should I contact tech support regarding about it? In my case, it suddenly happened when I switched preset.
zNiik

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed May 15, 2019 9:28 pm

zNiik wrote:Having the same problem here. Following these steps also fixed it. Any idea what's causing this? or should I contact tech support regarding about it? In my case, it suddenly happened when I switched preset.

Stand-alone mode is a completely normal function of the iRig Stomp I/O. If your unit is entering and exiting Stand-alone mode this is okay. If you are experiencing any changing of modes without your interaction, that would be unusual. In this case, I'd check in with support here.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers