Where to find connectors

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Where to find connectors

Postby Barr.63 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:53 am

Finally I made the IRig Pro Midi/Audio interface work. The question that I have now is How Do I connect my IRig Key Pro controller to my MIDI/Audio internface??? the controller came with a set of cables, one end 1/8 connection, good, I plug that end to the Interface, the other end, not good at all, it came with regular MIDI connectors, the five pin ones. My set up is simple, interface, an Ipad and the key controller. I just want to plug everything together.

Cheers,
Barr.63

Re: Where to find connectors

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Hey Barr.63,

Thanks for your post.

To clarify, the iRig Pro and iRig Keys Pro are not designed to connect to each other directly. On Mac/PC these can be used together using separate USB ports. Unfortunately, on iOS this is not possible due to the fact you will only have one Lightning port for external devices.

While a powered USB HUB may work here and we have heard positive results from users in the past. We have not tested this directly and we do not have any direct suggestions for USB HUBS to use.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers