iRigPro io Android questions

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRigPro io Android questions

Postby ward@wardcameron.com » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:32 am

I just received the iRigPro io today and I've managed to get it to record using irig recorder using the usb adapter that came with my Galaxy S8+. However I can't seem to find the location that the files are stored so that I can do anything with them. I bought it looking for a more portable podcasting solution but if I can't get them off of my phone and into my desktop, the whole thing is moot.

Secondly, is this the ONLY program I can record into on an Android device? No other program including Voice Recorder, Hi-Q, Smart Recorder, and RecForge seem to be able to recognize the external mic.

Is there a more full-featured program that I could use on my Android phone with the iRig?

I appreciate any help.
ward@wardcameron.com

Re: iRigPro io Android questions

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Use the Samsung 'My Files' app and look in the following directory for your iRig Recorder files exported to internal storage.

Internal Storage -> Music -> iRig Recorder

Please do note, any app which allows digital audio input will work with the iRig Pro I/O.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers