iRig Stomp I/O - No ASIO in Amplitube?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O - No ASIO in Amplitube?

Postby Talahamut » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:40 pm

When I set Amplitube to use ASIO (ASIO4all), the iRig Stomp does not show up as an Input device. Only my Focusrite is available. Shouldn't the iRig Stomp also be available there?

I'd like to use the audio input from the iRig and then output audio thru my monitors from the Focusrite...

Thanks!
Talahamut

Re: iRig Stomp I/O - No ASIO in Amplitube?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:27 am

Hi, if you’ve followed the ASIO4ALL setup steps at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/support/fa ... hp?id=1120 and still have this issue please open a ticket with IK Support for direct technical assistance. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Talahamut » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:16 am

Thanks for the instructions link!

I got ASIO4ALL v2 to show up and it allowed me to use it for the iRig Stomp, but unfortunately the latency is too bad when also using it to output through my Focusrite. I'll have to keep using the Focusrite (native ASIO driver) as the audio input/output while only using the MIDI controller portions of the iRig Stomp.
Talahamut

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Talahamut wrote:Thanks for the instructions link!

I got ASIO4ALL v2 to show up and it allowed me to use it for the iRig Stomp, but unfortunately the latency is too bad when also using it to output through my Focusrite. I'll have to keep using the Focusrite (native ASIO driver) as the audio input/output while only using the MIDI controller portions of the iRig Stomp.

You should be able to get proper low latency performance with iRig Stomp I/O. Sounds like there's still something up with the settings or somewhere else. Please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be happy to assist you and get you up and running with iRig Stomp I/O at its full potential.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers