Models not Installed`

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Models not Installed`

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:13 am

I'm getting a message with my New Irig HD2. When I go to use Red Pig it get - "THE CURRENT PRESET USES MODELS WHICH ARE NOT INSTALLED: TUBE COMPRESSOR RACK"

Is that something I have to buy in order to use Amplitube 4? A4 came with the interface so i'm confused about what makes up an amp in A4.
auggybendoggy2

Re: Models not Installed`

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:04 pm

I don't care for the marketing of IK. I'm going to return this thing. I thought when I bought the interface, the A4 would have a full version of redpig. Now I see in Custom Shop I have to buy this tube compressor or else it just won't sound as intended?

Why not just throw in the tube compressor in A4 so that customers don't feel like they're getting nickeled and dimed to death?

Am I wrong about this. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and I'm not understanding A4.
auggybendoggy2

Re: Models not Installed`

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:07 pm

That is a rack unit that is in a certain preset, not a component of the amp (which you do get the full amp/cab in AT4). If you'd like to see if for some reason you SHOULD have that rack unit, IK Support can look specifically at your account and setup and let you know conclusively via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers