Windows Volume on iRig Pro Duo?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Windows Volume on iRig Pro Duo?

Postby sevenonverthree » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:00 am

Hi there,

I have a little home recording set up with my iRig and Windows 10 machine. Everything seems to work just fine, except for the fact that the windows volume slider doesn't seem to do anything for the volume. The only adjustment I have is with the little dial on the side of the iRig or on the out for my mixer. Here's the setup:

W10 PC -> iRig -> Mixer -> Speakers

I am using the USB on the iRig into my PC, and the outputs are going to the mixer. It's not horrible, but it would be great to be able to use the windows volume when I am just watching something on the PC. Interestingly, if I am watching something on YouTube, the volume in the player IS working. It's just the primary playback device volume (the main one on the task bar) which isn't working.

Any suggestions about where I should troubleshoot?
sevenonverthree

Re: Windows Volume on iRig Pro Duo?

Postby sevenonverthree » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:58 am

Nothing? Are any IK people on the board here?
sevenonverthree

Re: Windows Volume on iRig Pro Duo?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi, there are some but the moderators and admins of this forum are not technical support reps so the best best would be to open a ticket with IK Support for 1-on-1 assistance at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Note that per the forum rules linked at the top of each page and the guidelines for posting at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 this site is not an official technical support resource, it is for user-to-user discussion and general information/announcements.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers