Irig stomp IO and Blueboard

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig stomp IO and Blueboard

Postby richo144 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi Everybody:
Im using an ipad with irig stomp IO and blueboard and works perfectly but I got a windows tablet and want to do the next step and get the full version of amplitube desktop to use it with both equipment but my concern is if blueboard works now with windows (windows now support Midi LE bluetooth), i get full control with irig stomp but I like to control specific functions with the blueboard.

Regards
richo144

Re: Irig stomp IO and Blueboard

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 am

iRig BlueBoard is not Windows compatible at this time. If you'd like further technical details, I'd suggest consulting IK Support as they may have more information about this. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Irig stomp IO and Blueboard

Postby richo144 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:09 am

Thanks Peter, on ipad works great, i can use the irig stomp IO as usual and assign special functions to the blueboard, also i have a windows tablet so it would be perfect to use the desktop version live.

On a Macbook it is possible to use stomp IO and the blueboard at the same time as the ipad?

Regards
richo144

Return to Interfaces & Controllers