Irig amplitube and GarageBand recording issue !!!!

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig amplitube and GarageBand recording issue !!!!

Postby Randomreasons » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Can anyone help with GarageBand and amplitube after trawling the internet for hours on end with no answers, here we go...

When using amplitube through GarageBand brilliant and a better range of guitars and effects (bearing in mind I have paid to unlock everything) why is it when you record through the irig you can only hear playback of the amplitube part when the headphones are connected but not through the iPad speaker. It irratates me beyond belief especially when trying to share your work with band mates etc and if they don’t have headphones or a speaker connected you cannot hear the amplitube guitar. Please can anyone help this is driving me round the bend
Randomreasons

Re: Irig amplitube and GarageBand recording issue !!!!

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:05 am

When using an audio interface like iRig audio interfaces (and this is not unique to IK's iRig line), iOS will output the sound through the audio interface you are using.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Randomreasons » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 am

Thanks for the reply. Is there a fix ?
Randomreasons

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:31 pm

This is how iOS works so Apple would need to change how their OS handles audio interfaces if it were to change.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers