Can i use software coming with Irig Pro on multiple devices?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Can i use software coming with Irig Pro on multiple devices?

Postby xyholland » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:44 pm

Hi,
I want to buy Irig Pro I/O. It comes with some software. Can I use these on multiple devices ? While using, Must the irig pro be connected ?
xyholland

Re: Can i use software coming with Irig Pro on multiple devi

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:08 am

You can use the iOS apps on mulitiple devices when logged into your iOS devices under the same Apple ID and iCloud account. You can use Mac/PC software on multiple computers (just not running on multiple Mac/PCs at the same time/simultaneously).

You do not have to have iRig PRO connected whilst using the software, it is not a copy protection dongle.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby xyholland » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Thanks for the answer. The main reason I asked thie quiestion is that sometimes items are bought and returned. So if the person who bought and returned the item registers the device once, this means those apps become his forever. Am I correct ?
xyholland

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:30 pm

xyholland wrote:Thanks for the answer. The main reason I asked thie quiestion is that sometimes items are bought and returned. So if the person who bought and returned the item registers the device once, this means those apps become his forever. Am I correct ?

I'm not sure on that one as they would still need the hardware registered to their account and most people transfer the hardware to the buyer via IK Support so they wouldn't have access to the free software any more.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers