Stomp I/O to Ableton

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O to Ableton

Postby thesnoo02 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:37 pm

Is it possible to connect the Stomp I/O running Amplitube on an iPad to Ableton 10 Lite? Thanks!
thesnoo02

Re: Stomp I/O to Ableton

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:10 pm

You would need to send the audio output of iRig Stomp I/O into the audio interface you are using on your computer. Since you get AmpliTube for Mac/PC with iRig Stomp I/O it may be a lot easier to use iRig Stomp I/O directly with your computer and bypass having to chain from one device and audio interface to another.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thesnoo02 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Peter_IK wrote:You would need to send the audio output of iRig Stomp I/O into the audio interface you are using on your computer. Since you get AmpliTube for Mac/PC with iRig Stomp I/O it may be a lot easier to use iRig Stomp I/O directly with your computer and bypass having to chain from one device and audio interface to another.

Would I be able to obtain all the presets and purchases i’ve made on my ipad?
thesnoo02

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:52 pm

thesnoo02 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:You would need to send the audio output of iRig Stomp I/O into the audio interface you are using on your computer. Since you get AmpliTube for Mac/PC with iRig Stomp I/O it may be a lot easier to use iRig Stomp I/O directly with your computer and bypass having to chain from one device and audio interface to another.

Would I be able to obtain all the presets and purchases i’ve made on my iPad?

Those are different platforms so not that's not directly possible but you could recreate the presets on Mac/PC with even more options etc available in that version plus there will be inherent quality loss to at least some extent by chaining the two.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers